I. Name and contact details of the Controller and the Company Data Protection Officer (“DPO”)
Gesellschaft für Soft- und Hardware
Managing Director: Dipl.-Ing. Heinz-Walter Leuchter
District Court Charlottenburg, 93 HRB 19 205
Tel .: +49 30 92 10 73 400
The DPO can be reached at the above address or at GDPR@sofha.de.
II. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose and their use.
If you contact us and/or commission us, we collect the following information:
• Title, first name, last name,
• Company, business, association
• A valid e-mail address,
• Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
• Information that is necessary for the processing and execution of the order/project/contract.
The collection of these data takes place,
• to identify you as our customer/client,
• for business acquisition,
• to provide you with adequate advice,
• for correspondence with you,
• for invoicing,
• to settle possible liability claims and to assert any claims against you,
The data processing ensues upon your request and is required, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (b) GDPR, for the purposes mentioned for the appropriate processing of the order/project/contract and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations arising from the customer/contractual relationship with you. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions. The personal data collected by us for the commissioning shall be stored until the expiry of any warranty period from the contractual relationship and deleted thereafter, unless we are obliged, pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (c) GDPR, to store your personal data for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial requirements for storage and documentation (HGB, StGB or AO), or if you have consented to a further storage period pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (a) GDPR.
III. Transfer of data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below shall not take place. Insofar as this is required pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (b) GDPR for the execution and handling of the customer/contractual relationship with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. This includes in particular the transfer to partner companies and subcontractors of us, which we use for order processing. The transferred data may be used by the third party exclusively for the stated purposes.
IV. Rights of the affected persons
1. You have the right:
• to revoke your once given consent to us at any time according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for future purposes;
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to object, the source of your data, insofar as these have not been collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
• to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing of your data is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you still assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another Controller in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR
2. Right to information
If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing against us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
3. Right to object
Insofar as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR provided that there are grounds for doing so arising from your particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to object, just send an e-mail to GDPR@sofha.de.
4. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to object to a supervisory authority under Art. 77 GDPR if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in violation of the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
As of May 2018